What should I do if I can't pay my tax bill on time?

If you're having trouble paying your personal tax bill then the first thing you should do is speak to HMRC. If your bill is not yet due, then you have the opportunity to arrange a time to pay agreement with them. If your tax bill is overdue and it has already been passed to debt collection then you will need to speak directly to Debt Management. You can find more information and the correct phone numbers to ring here:



No Very

Captcha Image